Testers are what department stores use for their counter top displays. They usually will come in a plain white box or in shrink wrap, often times without the original cap. Tester bottles are 100% genuine and have never been used. The only difference, besides plain packaging, is even bigger savings!
Articles in this section
- Are your fragrances original?
- What is a tester?
- How can I keep my fragrances from going bad?
- What is the difference between Parfum, Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilette and Eau de Cologne?
- Is shopping at FragranceOutlet.com Safe?
- Can I order by Phone?
- How are you able to discount so much?
- How Can I check my order status online?
- Can I ship to an address outside of the United States?
- What is your return policy?