Fragrances should be stored in a cool, dark area. To ensure best shelf life on your fragrances, be sure to keep them away from sunlight and heat.
Articles in this section
- Are your fragrances original?
- What is a tester?
- How can I keep my fragrances from going bad?
- What is the difference between Parfum, Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilette and Eau de Cologne?
- Is shopping at FragranceOutlet.com Safe?
- Can I order by Phone?
- How are you able to discount so much?
- How Can I check my order status online?
- Can I ship to an address outside of the United States?
- What is your return policy?