There are four different strengths to fragrances. The differences are a matter of the amount or concentration contained in the perfume or cologne. Parfum being the strongest and most expensive. Next being Eau de Parfum, then Eau de Toilette and finally Eau de Cologne. Eau de Parfum and Eau de Toilette are the two most popular today..
Articles in this section
- Are your fragrances original?
- What is a tester?
- How can I keep my fragrances from going bad?
- What is the difference between Parfum, Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilette and Eau de Cologne?
- Is shopping at FragranceOutlet.com Safe?
- Can I order by Phone?
- How are you able to discount so much?
- How Can I check my order status online?
- Can I ship to an address outside of the United States?
- What is your return policy?